Account Coordinator & Social / Digital Coordinator
We’re The Big Marlin Group – a Marketing Solutions Company based in Gilbert, Arizona specializing in finding marketing solutions that work for local and national companies.
We’re growing and looking for a smart, driven and creative Account Coordinator & Social / Digital Coordinator. The ideal team member would bring agency level experience with excellent project management and people skills. The account coordinator acts as a link between BMG Account Managers, clients and the agency and is responsible for coordinating marketing/advertising campaigns, both traditional and digital, and communicating clearly to all those involved. As our agency continues to grow, you’ll have a unique opportunity to grow and help shape our team. The ideal candidate has basic knowledge and experience in the areas of digital, social, web, SEO, PPC, and traditional marketing as well as experience working in an agency environment. You’ll be responsible for working with accounts big and small, locally and nationally who have purchased our marketing services.
Those looking to gain valuable marketing experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
This position is full-time and based in Gilbert, AZ and you must work from the office during regular business hours.
If you like a team-oriented, crazy fun environment then continue reading below.
- Coordinates project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope along with submitting project deliverables and ensure customers' expectations are met.
- Create and adhere to timelines that manage expectations of customer and give BMG planning guidance.
- Develop and update project plans for projects including information such as project objectives, Design, Web deliverables etc.
- Collaborate with BMG staff to integrate marketing strategies across multiple sales channels.
- Confer and advise customer of project progress and identify any issues from customer prospective that would be pertinent.
- Reporting collect and analyze metrics, such as # of leads, cost per lead, etc. Offer solutions and adjusts as needed.
- Proofing projects in print, digital and web.
- Facilitate edits and changes in Word Press or other similar platforms, print ads using InDesign, Photoshop. Etc.
- Support BMG AM team and customers with website builds, gathering customer information, content, etc.
- Research customer competition for new ideas/technology, look for opportunities to do things better.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies.
- Confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice.
- Confer with account manager personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Writing assist Interns with high level input for social/blog topics.
- Complete Certifications for the Google Ad Networks and become proficient in SEO and Facebook Advertising.
- Work with AMs, BMG Interns and customers to define social media and digital advertising plan and objectives.
- Coordinate Social Media and Digital projects/campaigns to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope along with submitting project deliverables and ensure customers' expectations are met.
- Collect and analyze Web metrics, such as visits, time on site, page views per visit, transaction volume and revenue, traffic mix, click-through rates, conversion rates, cost per acquisition, or cost per click.
- Combine secondary data sources with keyword research to more accurately profile and satisfy user intent.
- Communicate and collaborate with merchants, Webmasters, bloggers, or online editors to strategically place hyperlinks.
- Conduct market research analysis to identify search query trends & keywords, real-time search and news media activity, popular social media topics, electronic commerce trends, market opportunities, or competitor performance.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Minimum education of Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or closely related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years in account service in an advertising agency or similar
- Google AdWord Certified or willing to do so
- Highly organized and able to effectively handle multiple tasks, details and demands simultaneously
- Willingness to support other account executives & managers, traffic, production and creative as the needs arise in real time
- Demonstrate ability to translate conceptual ideas and complex client feedback into coherent and actionable creative requests
- Strong written and oral communications skills and ability to comprehend technical products
- Strong client service mindset
- Keen eye for details, must be excellent at proofing
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to keep both internal and external team members on task
- Strong computer skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat for proofing
- Ability/willingness come in early or stay late, as the need arises
- A flexible attitude with the ability work hard and have fun at the same time
Full-time benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans, a competitive salary (DOE), 401k, and paid time off (after 90 days). Pay is DOE.
How to Apply:
- Include your resume and a cover letter telling us why you'd like to be part of the Big Marlin team and why we should hire you.